Our School Mission Statement
- To do everything we can to ensure that each child has the best education possible by providing excellence in teaching and learning
- To inspire in all children a love of learning and the desire to continue to learn
- To look after the safety and well-being of our children, in mind and body, by caring for each other and learning together
- To uphold and promote Christian virtues and beliefs by maintaining daily acts of Christian worship and teaching Christian spiritual and moral values
- To respect other religions and cultures and foster good relationships within the community
- To encourage good behaviour; to foster kindness and manners; and to help our children enjoy an organised, hardworking and disciplined approach to school and life.
Copies of all school policies are available for reference outside the school office.